Publix® A1A Marathon & Health Expo (Jan – Feb 2015)
- Consumer Target: Health & wellness and fitness oriented; middle/upper-middle class; even male / female split; age range 28 – 55 years
- Event Participation: 28,000+ participants, February 13 – 15, 2015:
- Health & Fitness Expo: 2-day pre-event Race Expo at the Simon® Galleria Mall, open to the public, up to 12,000 product samples (wet or dry) / literature, dedicated and staffed 10’ x 10’ booth.
- Race Event: Dedicated branded tent w/ sampling (wet or dry) and literature distribution at Finish Line. Brand ID also on race barricades, finish line and all event shirts (volunteers, staff, medical & runners).
Publix® Shopper Marketing:
- PUBLIX: Dedicated brand coupon tear pads, shelf talkers and brand ID on 50,000 race brochures distributed in 263+ South Florida stores (56% market share). News America handling all in-store components.
- Dedicated FSI (optional): 1,750,000 circ. FSI distributed in the tri-county newspapers with coupon / advertisement for brand.
Direct Marketing Support:
- Print – Full page four color brand advertisement in official race programs.
- Online – Brand ID & URL link on www.a1amarathon.com, sponsor page w/brand info & URL hyperlink; opportunity to distribute online coupons. Dedicated consumer research and recap. Feature on Facebook A1A page.
- Email – Logo presence on weekly e-newsletter to 30,000 consumers; E-newsletter feature article.